sigio.jar is a small collection of utility classes that I have
developed over the past couple of years while programming in Java.
It presently contains five packages:
- Classes to simulate dice for games or other purposes.
- Classes for input/output. Presently has a couple of
FilenameFilter subclasses that come in handy.
- Classes to read and to write JSON format data as specified in
- Two classes that have been useful when writing JDBC database
- Meant to be a hodge podge of various utility classes, but
currently contains classes for transforming some numeric values from
one measurement sytem to another, such as Fahrenheit to
The sigio.jar source code is currently available